Every network provider has that special tariff plan that offers more for the same cost, that plan that offers more airtime or data, that subscribers receive with normal recharge on other tariff plans. Glo Yakta is that special tariff plan from Glo, that rewards both old and new subscribers with data and airtime bonuses. In this article, we explore a tutorial on how to Migrate to Glo Yakata.
Glo Yakata offers free 6GB of data and a total increase of 2200% value of voice calls, data and SMS to subscribers for the first six months. The Glo Yakata traffic plan provides humongous data and voice call bonuses to subscribers to subscribers upon recharge. Bonus on recharge here works for both manual and E-recharge.
At this point, I sense you are very eager to Migrate to the Glo Yakata tariff plan, but before Migrating, you should note the following, in order to avoid surprises.
- The plan is a tariff plan and not a promotional plan so existing customers can migrate to it at no charge.
- It is the default tariff plan for new sims so new customers do not need to migrate to it at all.
- The plan voice bonus is valid for only National calls, international calls will be charged from the main account and not the bonus account.
- If you already have an existing data plan before recharging, the bonus will be added to your data plan.
- The bonus is valid for only one week after which unused bonus will expire, however, if you recharge again before the seven days expire, the unused bonus will be carried over to the next recharge and new validity period.
How To Migrate To Glo Yakata Tariff Plan
Migrating to the Glo Yakata Tariff plan is a very easy thing to do. It was designed to be seamless and easy as possible. All it requires is for you to input a particular USSD code and hit send. To Migrate to Glo Yakata Tariff Plan:
- Dial *220#
To confirm if you have successfully subscribed to the Glo Yakata tariff plan, dial #100#. You will be alerted with your subscription status if you have successful subscribed or not.
Note: The Glo Yakata tariff plan is open to all Glo prepaid subscribers, as long as you Glo line has been registered. All you need to do is dial the activation code (*220#)
How To Unsubscribe
To unsubscribe or opt out of the Glo Yakata tariff plan, you are required to migrate to another Glo tariff plan. Your subscription to the Glo Yakata tariff plan will be terminated, as soon as your migration to the new plan is successful.
- Must Read: Fero mobile service centers in Nigeria
Please note that migration is free, as long as migration is done the next month. Migrating to more than one tariff plan within a month attracts a service fee of 100 Naira.
How To Get Glo Yakata Bonus
As mentioned earlier, Bonuses accrued to Glo subscribes running the Yakata Tariff plan, is gotten upon recharge. The volume of bonuses varies with the amount of airtime recharged. Below is a list of Glo YAKATA bonuses and the amount of airtime you need to get them.
- A recharge of #100 gives you #350 in your bonus account for voice calls and SMS. You also get free 50MB on your first recharge of the month and a bonus 50MB for subsequent recharges in that month.
- A recharge of #200 gives you #700 in your bonus account for voice calls and SMS,250MB free data on the first recharge in the month and 100MB on subsequent recharges.
- A recharge of #500 gives you #1750 in your bonus account for voice calls and SMS, 625MB free data on the first recharge of the month and 250MB on subsequent recharges.
- A recharge of #1000 gives you #3500 in your bonus account for voice calls and SMS, 1.25GB free data on the first recharge of the month and 500MB on subsequent recharges.
- A recharge of #5000 gives you #17,500 in your bonus account for voice calls and SMS, 6.25GB free data on the first recharge in the month and 2.5GB for subsequent recharges.
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on how to migrate to Glo Yakata tariff plan. if you have any questions, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.