Glo Yakata? What the hell is it? Well according to 2019 statistics, the Glo Yakata tariff plan is one of the most subscribed Glo tariff plans. This is facilitated by a lot of obvious reasons. The fact that you are reading this article, is an indicator that you already know what the Glo Yakata tariff plan is about and should have already been on this tariff plan. The Glo Yakata tariff plan offers a lot of bonus, as that’s its selling feature. Having so much bonus for calls and data and not being able to monitor it can be a pain. In this article, we explore a comprehensive tutorial on how to check Glo Yakata bonus, How to check Glo Yakata call bonus and Glo Yakata Data bonus.
Before we dive into the tutorial proper, you need to be aware of the fact that the Glo Yakata Bonus plan, offers 6GB of data for every free month during a period of the first six months. In total, this data amounts to 36GB of data. You are also offered 2,200 Naira worth of airtime, anytime you recharge 100 Naira worth of Airtime. This bonus airtime can be used to call any network. After the first six months has elapsed, the data and call bonus provision will change. Below is a list of how data and call bonus will now be served to you:
- A recharge of ₦100 gives you ₦350 in your bonus account for voice calls and SMS. You also get free 50MB on your first recharge of the month and a bonus 50MB for subsequent recharges in that month.
- A recharge of ₦200 gives you ₦700 in your bonus account for voice calls and SMS,250MB free data on the first recharge in the month and 100MB on subsequent recharges.
- A recharge of #500 gives you ₦1750 in your bonus account for voice calls and SMS, 625MB free data on the first recharge of the month and 250MB on subsequent recharges.
- A recharge of ₦1000 gives you ₦3500 in your bonus account for voice calls and SMS, 1.25GB free data on the first recharge of the month and 500MB on subsequent recharges.
- A recharge of ₦5000 gives you ₦17,500 in your bonus account for voice calls and SMS, 6.25GB free data on the first recharge in the month and 2.5GB for subsequent recharges.
In order to make things easy, there is a special USSD, when dialed, you will be provided with comprehensive information on Glo Yakata bonus
How To Check Glo Yakata Bonus
As already hinted in the article above, to check your Glo Yakata call bonus, simply dial *230*1#. You will be provided with a list of all the Yakata bonus data you have.
How To Check Glo Yakata Data Bonus
Apart from checking your Glo Yakata data bonus using the code provided above, you can check your Glo yakata data balance, by following the steps listed below:
To check Glo Yakata data bonus:
- Dial *777#
- enter “1” to select the buy option
- input “4” to enter the Manage data option
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on how to check Glo Yakata bonus balance. If you have any questions, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.