In recent times, we have come to realize that there is something peculiar amongst telecommunication networks in Nigeria. Every Network provider or telecommunication network in Nigeria has that special plan, a special plan that offers so much for so little, a special plan that lets users download huge files for less fee. These special data plans are strategies to draw customers to themselves. In this article, we explore a comprehensive tutorial on how to get Glo 1.2GB for 200 Naira.
Glo 1.2GB data plan for 200 Naira, is Glo’s special data plan, relating to what we discussed in the first paragraph.
It is data plan designed to allow users to download files not exciding the volume provided, without having to pay for a month’s subscription. before you go ahead to subscribe to this data plan, it’s important you get briefed on the terms and conditions of this plan.
How This Data Plan Works:
There isn’t much to know about this special data plan, but knowing the minute details about this data plan, is very important, for successful data plan usage. You don’t want to get things mixed up. Below is a list of things you should note about this data plan:
- To active this plan on your Glo sim, you are required to have at least 200 Naira worth of airtime in your Glo account balance.
- 200 Naira is the activation fee.
- This data plan is valid for 3 days.
- This data plan works on all Glo sim.
- This data plan isn’t restricted to any Glo tariff plan, it works for all Glo tariff plans.
- This data plan works on all signal strength, 2G, 3G, 4G e.t.c
How To Get Glo 1.2GB for 200 Naira
Activating this plan on your Glo sim is easy as dialing a special USSD code and follow on-screen prompts. To get Glo 1.2GB for 200 Naira, follow the steps listed below:
- Dial *777#
- Select 1
- Select 1 again
- Select 5 (Special data offer)
- Enter 2 (Glo Special data)
Congratulations you have successfully activated this special data plan on your Glo sim.
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on how to get Glo 1.2GB for 200 Naira. If you have any questions, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.