The Search cheapest tariff plan for calls and data has left many scavenging on the internet. Finding that tariff plan for calls can be stressful. However, if you are an Airtel subscriber in search of a cheap tariff plan for calls, the Airtel Smart Talk 2.0 may just be what you need. Here we explore a tutorial on how to migrate to Airtel Smart Talk 2.0 and also the Airtel Smart Talk 2.0 Migration code.
How does the Airtel SmartTalk 2.0 tariff plan work
As mentioned in the introductory paragraph, Airtel SmartTalk 2.0 is a tariff plan that offers cheap call rates.
It is a tariff plan designed for Airtel subscribers whose daily routine is tied around making a lot of calls. Below is some noteworthy info about the Airtel Smart Talk 2.0 tariff plan:
- Call rate on the Airtel Smart Talk 2.0 is 11kobo/sec after a daily access fee of 7 Naira will be charged on your first call.
- The N7 is charged only on days you make calls
- You will also be charged a daily access fee of 5 Naira on the days you don’t make calls
- N100 Naira will amount to 14 minutes, 40seconds of call on the Airtel Smart Talk tariff plan
- Only subscribers with a minimum of N7 Main Account balance would be able to initiate 1st call of the day
- Migration into SmartTALK 2.0 is free (except if it is a subsequent migration within the month by the subscriber which will be charged at N100)
How To Migrate To Airtel Smart Talk 2.0: Airtel Smart Talk 2.0 Migration code
The Airtel Smart Talk 2.0 has a very simplistic migration system, that makes use of a simple USSD code with three digits and two symbols.
You can also migrate to the Airtel Smart Talk 2.0, by sending a command to airtel via text message. Use the codes outlined below to migrate to the Airtel Smart Talk 2.0 tariff plan:
- Dial *315#
- Or send “yes” to “315” to activate.
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on how to migrate to the Airtel Smart Talk 2.0 tariff plan and also the Airtel Smart Talk 2.0 migration code.
If you have any questions as regards what was discussed in this article, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.