The need for data (internet subscription) cannot be overemphasized. It’s our only access to every resourceful internet. However, there are times when being able to purchase data may seem impossible due to the unavailability of needed funds. This is were Glo’s borrow me service comes to play. In this article, you will learn how to borrow data from Glo.
The Glo data borrow me service, lets Glo subscribers take borrow data, which is repaid once when your account is credited with the amount of airtime needed to purchase the airtime you borrowed. However before you can go on to use this service, there are some requirements you must meet. These requirements are outlined below.
- Your Line must be registered on the Glo telecommunication Network
- You must have cleared all outstanding debts
- Frequent airtime recharge
How To Borrow Data From Glo
Borrowing data from Glo telecoms is as easy as dialing a special USSD code and then following some on-screen prompts.
To borrow airtime from Glo;
- *321# and follow the screen prompts.
Glo Borrow Me Prices
50 Naira – 30 MB
100 Naira – 60 MB
200 Naira – 200 MB
500 Naira – 1.6GB
Please note that this data loan will be retrieved immediately you recharge airtime worth the amount of data you borrowed using this service.
More on Glo
- USSD Codes To Borrow Airtime From Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9Mobile
- How To Migrate to Glo Yakata | Glo Yakata Migration Code
- How To View Numbers Sharing Your Glo Data
- Glo Amebo Code: How To Migrate To Glo Amebo Plan
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on how to borrow data from Glo telecoms. If you have any contributions or any questions as regards what was discussed in this article, feel free to drop them in the comment section below. We will do our best to reply swiftly.