The internet has become an essential part of our lives. It is the foundation on which many businesses thrive today. The internet can be accessed when you have data, that’s an internet subscription. This article teaches you how to borrow data on Airtel, which will help keep on the internet when you don’t have enough funds to subscribe to an Airtel data plan.
Essentially, this service was designed to help Airtel subscribers in times when they have unfinished business on the internet and yet they don’t have enough cash to purchase data.
This service is available to all Airtel subscribers irrespective of the tariff plan you are currently subscribed to. However before you can borrow data from Airtel, you must meet the requirements outlined below.
Requirements to Borrow Data on Airtel
- Your line must be registered on the Airtel Network
- Your Airtel line must have been active for 3 months and above.
- You need to regularly purchase airtime on your Airtel line.
- All previous debts must have been cleared.
Note: A 15% service charge will be deducted when you borrow data.
How To Borrow Data on Airtel
The process of borrowing data from Airtel is as simple as dial a special USSD code and following some screen prompts.
To borrow data or MB from Airtel, do the following:
- On your mobile phone, dial *500#
- Choose option 3 for Borrow Data
- Choose the amount of MB you’d like to borrow from the options.
More on Airtel
- How To Subscribe Airtel 1GB For 200 Naira Data Plan
- USSD Codes To Borrow Airtime From Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9Mobile
- How To Share Data on Airtel | Airtel Data Share USSD Code
- How To Subscribe Airtel 6GB for 1500 Naira Data Plan
As discussed earlier in this article, the Airtel data lending service is meant to help you finished unfinished businesses. It isn’t meant to satisfy your monthly data needs.
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on how to borrow data from Airtel. If you have any contributions or questions as regards this tutorial, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.