The Airtel Smart Trybe is yet another well-crafted Airtel Tariff plan, one which is designed to cater for calls and data. It offers a special campus data package for campus dwellers, a night plan bundle subscription package, and lots more. This article covers a tutorial on how to migrate to the Airtel Smart Trybe tariff plan.
This tariff plan gives you the best of two worlds. You get to make calls at cheap rates and you also get eligible for free data weekly. In summary, it is suited for those who don’t want to miss out on cheap calls and favorable data bundles.
Aside from teaching you how to migrate to this Tariff plan, you are also going to learn about the call rate this plan offers and the bonuses accrued to this plan. For starters, let’s look at an outline of the benefits of the Airtel Smart connect tariff plan.
Benefits of Airtel smart TRYBE tariff plan
- 11 k/sec call rate for the first second.
- Free 15MB data weekly
- Access to night browsing bundle (25 Naira for 250MB)
- Campus data
Please note that the 250MB night data can only be purchased once in a day and it doesn’t accumulate. It expires at 4:59 AM
How To Migrate To Airtel Smart Trybe
Migrating to this tariff plan is done by dialing a single line of USSD code. To migrate to Airtel Smart Trybe Dial *312#
More on Airtel
- How To Migrate To Airtel Smart Connect and Get 100% Data Bonus
- How To Check My Current Airtel Tariff Plan
- How To Migrate To Airtel Smart Talk 2.0
- How To Subscribe Airtel 6GB for 1500 Naira Data Plan
- How To Add & Remove Numbers on Airtel Family and Friends
- How To Share Data on Airtel | Airtel Data Share USSD Code
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on how to migrate to airtel smart Trybe. If you have any contributions or questions as regards this article, do well to drop them in the comment section below.