Weekly and daily plans are sorts of the provision telecommunication network providers like Glo use to pacify enthusiasts who don’t find monthly plans beneficial. In this article, we explore a comprehensive tutorial on how to subscribe/activate Glo Sunday data plan, which is the best suitable for enthusiats who find Sundays are suiting for internet surfing and downloads.
The Glo Sunday data plan offers enthusiasts 1.2GB of data for 200 Naira, which last for 24hrs. Basically from 12:00AM on Sunday to 12:00AM the next day, which happens to be Sunday.
1.2GB data offering may not be very substantial for super heavy downloads, but it’s a very good value for the money. If well managed, it should be enough for surfing social media throughout the day, as well as performing light downloads that don’t exceed the 1.2GB cap.
How To Subscribe / Activate GLO Sunday Plan – To Get 1.2GB for 200 Naira
To subscribe / activate Glo Sunday plan, follow the steps outlined below:
- Recharge your Glo Line with 200 Naira worth of airtime
- Now launch your USSD dial pad
- Dial *777#
- Now navigate through Data plan > Buy data plan > Night & Weekend
- From the list of options displayed on your screen, select the plan that translates 1.2GB for 200 Naira 1Day Sun Plan
- Now, locate and select the 1.2GB for N200 1Day SUN plan
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on how to subscribe / activate Glo Sunday plan to get 1.2GB data for 200 Naira. If you have any questions or contributions, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.
More on Glo
- How to Activate, Subscribe To Glo WTF Social Bundle Easily
- How To Check Glo Berekete Voice (Call) and Data Bonus Balance
- How To Get Glo 7GB for 1500 Naira: Glo 7GB for 1500 Naira
- How To View Numbers Sharing Your Glo Data
- How To Check Glo Yakata Bonus | Data Bonus / Call Bonus
- How To Convert Airtime to Cash Easily and Fast Without Stress