The fact that you are currently reading this article, shows there is a high chance you are already aware of the new law binding NIN with SIM lines in Nigeria and have such you have decided not to get your SIM block, hence you desire to learn how to link your NIN to your Airtel line.
Much like other telecommunication networks, Airtel adopted a non-monopolistic system to getting NIN paired with SIMS. The methods are remote, which is can be seen as a deliberate move to avoid overcrowding of service centers, as a result of the sudden notice.
Airtel subscribers can either make use of a special USSD code or pair their NIN to their SIM using the Airtel website. Both methods will be discussed in the tutorial provided in this article.
How To Link Your NIN To Your Airtel Line Via USSD
Follow the steps outlined below to link your NIN to your airtel line Via USSD:
- Launch the dialer app on your mobile phone
- dial *121*1#
- Follow the on-screen prompts
- Finally wait to get a confirmatory message
Via Airtel’s Website
Follow the steps outlined below to link your NIN to you Airtel’s line via Airtel’s website:
- Log on to http://airtel.com.ng/nin
- Fill in your particulars
- How to Check Your National Identification Number (NIN) Via USSD Code
- How To Migrate To Airtel Smart Trybe Using its Migration code
- How To Migrate To Airtel Smart Connect and Get 100% Data Bonus
- How To Subscribe Airtel 6GB for 1500 Naira Data Plan
- USSD Codes To Borrow Airtime From Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9Mobile
- How To Add & Remove Numbers on Airtel Family and Friends
- How To Transfer Airtime Back To Your Bank Account Easily
- How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel | Using Airtel Me2U service