The recent directive from the NCC, mandated the linking of SIM Lines with the NIN of the holders. In order to make the whole process as simple as possible, MTN developed a systems that allows MTN subscribers pair their NIN with their SIMs remotely. These methods will be covered in this article on how to link your NIN with MTN Line Online.
The process of linking NIN with your MTN Line isn’t monopolized, this means that are different methods to getting it done.
You can make use of the MTN online platform, a special USSD code and via the MyMTN app. Comprehensive tutorials on how to use the various methods will be discussed in this article.
Using The MTN Online Platform
To link your NIN to your MTN line, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the https://mtnonline.com/nin page
- Fill your particulars
- Click submit
How To Link Your NIN To Your MTN LINE Using USSD Code
To link your NIN to your MTN Line using USSD, simply dial *785# and follow the on-screen prompt.
This USSD code is another seamless method to getting the job done. Its the easiest and most seamless method in my opinion.
Using The MyMTN App Platform
Last but not least, is the the MyMTN app method. MTN inculcated the NIN paring amongst the functions fot the app. The steps to using the MyMTN app method are outlined below:
- Download the MyMTN app from your app store
- Lunch the app
- Fill in your particulars
- Navigate to the NIN linking section
- Proceed to follow the prompts
More on MTN
- How To Use MTN Free Incoming Minutes Easily
- How To Change, Recover Forgotten MTN Transfer PIN
- MTN Pulse Tariff Plan Migration Code and Benefits
- How To Register and Activate E-Sim In Nigeria
- MTN Night Plan Activation and Deactivation Codes