Free incoming calls are undoubtedly a big deal to people who roam in order to use their Nigerian number outside Nigeria. MTN understands this and as such puts things in place to reward her subscribers. In this article, you will learn how to get use MTN free incoming minutes.
The MTN free coming minutes doesn’t just come on its own, there are requirements you must meet to enjoy this free package as an MTN subscriber.
How To Become Eligible To Get MTN Free Roaming Incoming Minutes
To become eligible to get the MTN free incoming minutes, you are required to spend or recharge up to 5000 Naira worth of airtime. Prepared customers must spend or recharge up to 5000 Naira, while postpaid customers must spend/recharge or maintain a credit limit of 5000 Naira.
Must Read: How To Use The MTN Beep Service Easily
- Prepaid Customers: – Spend/ recharge up to N5000
- Postpaid Customers: – Spend/ recharge or Maintain credit limit of N5000
Please note that the free incoming minutes last a duration of 30 days.
Also, note that the free incoming minutes are applicable to calls from some selected countries. These countries are outlined in the table below:
How To Check If You If You are Eligible For The MTN Free Incoming Minutes
Dial *131*5*3*1# to check if you are eligible for the MTN free incoming minutes.
You can also dial *131*5*3*3# to know the number of minutes you have used.
How To Use The MTN Free Incoming Minutes
More on MTN
- How To Migrate To MTN SuperSaver Plus + Benefits
- MTN Pulse Tariff Plan Migration Code and Benefits
- How To Migrate To MTN TruTalk: MTN TruTalk Migration Code
- How To Check My MTN Phone Number [4 Different Methods]
- How To Migrate To MTN Beta Talk | Get ₦350 When You Load ₦100
- MTN Night Plan Activation and Deactivation Codes
- How To Migrate To MTN Xtra Special + Benefits