There is a chance that the GoTV package you chose may not meet your needs in the long run and in such cases, you may want to scale higher or scale downwards. It is therefore sacrosanct you know how to change, upgrade, or downgrade your GoTV package to meet your current needs.
The system is pretty much very simple. You initially subscribed to a package and now you desire richer channels without having issues with cost, then you are going to scale up (Upgrade Package). You could also scale down (Downgrade package) if you later found out you don’t really need as many GoTV channels.
The process of getting your package upgraded or downgraded is pretty much very simple. It’s very similar to how you subscribed to your current package. To further buttress this point, I am going to walk you through a comprehensive tutorial.
Changing, Upgrading, or Downgrading Your GoTV Package
As mentioned in the above paragraph, upgrading or downgrading your GoTV Package involves you following the same steps as subscribing to a GoTV package. The same methods apply.
However, you must note that you are required to wait for your current subscription to elapse before you proceeded to change, upgrade, or downgrade your package. Below is an outline of the methods you can use.
Please note that aside from having to manually change your package, you can contact a GoTV customer rep to help you run the process. Below are a list of channels you can use to reach these reps:
- Via call 012703232
- On Twitter: https://twitter.com/gotvng
- On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GOtvNg
Via GoTV’s Website
- From an internet-connected device, logon to https://eazy.Gotvafrica.com
- Click on Login and then proceed to enter your IUC number and your phone number.
- Select “build a package” from your dashboard.
- Select the package you need to downgrade or upgrade and then click or tap “next”.
- Proceed to pay by clicking or tapping the Pay button
- Select your preferred GOtv payment system.
- Proceed to fill in your particulars.
- Wait for your new package to be activated.
- Power ON your GoTv decoder.
- Log on to the Quickteller GoTv subscription page using an internet-connected device.
- Select the GoTv package you desire from the options in the drop-down menu.
- Enter your decoder’s IUC number.
- Proceed to Enter your email address, mobile phone number, and Continue.
- Select your debit card type and proceed to fill in your particulars.
- Click on the Pay button and wait to get activated.
UsingThe GoTV Mobile App
- Download the GoTV Mobile App from the Google Playstore
- Launch the app and sign in or register if you haven’t prior to this moment.
- Enter Categories.
- Tap Pay bills.
- Tap “ Cable Tv Bills “ from the list of options.
- Choose GoTV and select your desired package.
- Enter your IUC number and tap on Next
- Enter your debit card details and tap on Pay.
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on how to change, upgrade, or downgrade your GoTV package. If you have any contributions or questions, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.