In line with the directive provided by the NCC (Nigerian communication commission), which gave the directive that all telecommunication networks in Nigeria must link their NIN with SIMS, we explore a comprehensive tutorial on how to link your NIN to your 9Mobile line easily.
The process of linking your NIN to your Line has pretty much been simplified by 9Mobile to make it as easy as possible for 9Mobile subscribers. You don’t have to stand in long queues to get attended to, it all goes down on your Smartphone or any internet-connected device that can access the web.
As at the time this article was written, 9Mobile only made provision for enthusiasts with internet-connected devices, this means enthusiats with smartphones without an internet connection will have to make use of an internet device, as the process is web-based.
Steps to Link Your NIN To Your MTN Line
- On your web browser, log on to https://nin.9mobile.com.ng/
- Fill in your phone number
- Enter the OTP received
- Follow the other on-screen prompts
- Wait to be notified your NIN has been linked to your 9Mobile line
Nigerians without the National identity number (NIN) are advised to proceed to register theirs from any of the accredited centers.
- How To Convert Airtime to Cash Easily and Fast Without Stress
- How to activate 9mobile night plan: 9Mobile Night Plan Code
- How to Migrate to 9Mobile More Cliq + Benefits
- USSD Codes To Borrow Airtime From Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9Mobile
- How to share data on 9mobile Nigeria (9mobile Data Transfer Code)
- How To Register and Activate E-Sim In Nigeria
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on how to link your NIN to your 9Mobile Line. If you have any questions or contributions, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.