How to borrow money / take loans from Zenith bank using USSD code: Technological advancement has made offering a remote system of acquiring loans one of the perks of a modern bank. Which in turn means you don’t have to wait in long queues or fill a plethora of documents.
Technologically orineted banks like Zenith bank now allow their customers to take loans by going through a set of prompts offered in a USSD system.
- Zenith Bank loans are short-term loans with a span of one month (30 days).
- The equivalent of the loan acquired will be automatically deducted from your account at the end of the month.
- This loan service is referred to as the Zenith Eazy loan.
- Loans taken will attract a percentage of 3%, which will be charged from the loan provided. i.e, 97,000 Naira will be credited to your account if you request a loan of 100,000, which indicates the 3% has been deducted.
- Not having the required balance to cover up for the loan acquired after days, will lead to a drop in your credit score
- You won’t be able to use this service if you haven’t registered for the Zenith bank USSD service A.K.A Eazy banking. To register, simply dial *966*00# and follow the on-screen prompts.
- No paperwork is required
Finally, Using this zenith bank USSD code system to take loans doesn’t require an internet connection as with other services under the USSD system. However, due to the current USSD usage fee, you may be charged 7 Naira for using the service.
The Steps To Borrow Money / Take Quick Loans From Zenith Bank Using USSD Code
The Code to borrow money / take a loan from Zenith Bank is *966*11#, however, below are the required steps to make the acquisition a success:
- Launch the dial pad on your mobile phone and enter *966*11#
- Enter the amount of cash / loan you desire to borrow
- Enter 1 (Yes) to confirm loan acquisition.
How To Pay Back Zenith Bank Eazy Loan
The process of paying back the Zenith bank Eazy loan is actually automated. All it requires is for you to make sure your account balance matches or exceeds the amount of loan acquired 30 days ago, as the funds will be automatically deducted from your account on the 30th day.
Having this Eazy system at your fingertips can in no doubt come in handy. The fact that you made moves to reading this article on how to borrow money / take quick loans from Zenith banks shows that you have found a use case for this service.