Automatic payments fall in place as one of the most advised systems offered by service providers, as it can be seen as a seamless method to pay for their services. However, there are times you don’t desire this automatic payment. In the event, this service is linked to Paypal, Here is how to cancel / Block automatic renewal on PayPal.
Canceling / Blocking automatic payments for services linked to your PayPal account basically means the services won’t be automatically subscribed when they are expired. Which in turn means you won’t have to pay for what you don’t need and there won’t be any surprised debits.
Please note that terminating auto payments doesn’t mean you would no longer be able to pay for those services with Paypal, you would, however, the payments would no longer be automated.
Canceling / Blocking Automatic Renewal / Payments For Services Linked PayPal:
- Navigate to Paypal’s home page
- Enter your Paypal particulars and login
- Click on the gear button located on the top right corner
- Click on the payments menu
- Proceed to click on the view button next to the service and proceed to manage your automatic payments
- Finally, cancel automatic payment for the service which is outlined on the left column, by clicking on Cancel item.
Information is power. Now that you have learned how to cancel / block automatic renewal / Payments on PayPal. You can proceed to let go of services you do not wish to renew.
- How To The Enable “Pay with PayPal” Feature On Flutterwave Seamlessly
- How To Check Fuliza Balance and Limit Easily and Fast
- How To Withdraw Fiverr Funds From Any Country Including Nigeria
- How To Cancel Your Tinder Gold Subscription In Four Ways
- 10 Best Two-Player (Multiplayer) Games For iPhone and iPad
- 10 Best Apps / Services To Stream Live TV For Free
- How To Add / Watch Netflix on DSTV Using Three Simple Steps